Friday, November 16, 2012

Where's my chauffeur


Above colour is before clean up but wow it's gorgeous! I think it may be a new favourite. For how wrong Essie got the formula with Butler Please they've redeemed themselves with Where's my chauffeur, it applied like a dream in two coats.


 It is a gorgeous blue-green, which is slightly bluer than Turquoise and Caicos. I then decided to stamp with Essie Penny Talk. I love the end result and know I'll be wearing this colour a lot over summer.

Happy Friday :)







1 comment:

  1. This is one stunning blue! I love the gold stamping as well looks amazing :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...