Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Water MArble with Dreamy Beach Pastels



I've been watching the lovely water marbles that you have all been creating with the pastels. I have never had a successful attempt at a water marble but all those gorgeous photos made me have another go. It's far from perfect but this is the closest I've ever gotten to having a semi decent water marble. The pastel polishes work incredibly well for water marbling and all the problems I usually have didn't happen!! So if you have never made a great water marble try with these pastels! I used Anne, Jacinta and Maddison.

Sorry I haven't been around much but I've been working on a new collection. I love creating but do miss my nail art time. Hopefully I'll eventually find the balance between the two :)

Have a great week
Tx

1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...