Thursday, March 19, 2015

Orly Sugar High collection


I have four polishes from the Sugar High collection to share with you today. The first is this pretty deep lilac called Candy Shop. Application was easy and I am wearing two thin coats.


Number 2 is Cake Pop. I really like this one and it's my favourite of the four. It's the lightest light pink and I don't have anything like it in my collection. It's very unusual for me to not have a similar polish and this is a great polish for when you want a lighter look but don't want the starkness of white. This polish took 3 careful coats to apply.


Keylime Twist is the third and I think it's the perfect name. It's a very neon yellow with a touch of green and while I do like it, it doesn't really fit into this collection for me. Application was tricky as a lot of neons are and I am wearing 3 thin coats.


Lastly we have Frosting. I'm usually not a fan of shimmery whites but I like this one. The shimmer is gold and adds an extra pop to an off white polish. I am wearing 3 thin coats.


This colection is available now in Australia with an RRP of AU$18.95 each.  They are available from Orly Beauty and leading pharmacies nationwide.

These polishes were sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

2 comments:

  1. Nice collection. Keylime Twist is screaming to me :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really trying to wait to get the two I wanted (Cake Pop and Key Lime Twist) until I could drive across town to the nail supply stores but I caved and got them retail, at Sally's. I tell myself I would have spent that in gas money, wear and tear on my car and also wear/tear on my nerves from wanting them so badly! Of course, I'm sure I will see others grabbing them for deeply discounted prices soon, when newer collections bump them out. But I don't splurge too often or go to Sally's or Ulta's very often - and they are now mine! Love your swatches, and your photos are just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...