Friday, February 6, 2015

A Limited Edition Polish - Here Comes the Son



Now in the new releases for tonight is a Very limited edition polish. 

My baby turns 21 on the 10th ! I don't even know where any of that time has gone but to celebrate with him and to say Yay we survived parenting for 21 years I'm releasing a polish. 



There will only be 10 bottles available and I have to say this is my favourite polish out of all I have made. I made it for a very limited few for Christmas but as I love it so much and want to give others the chance to own it they kindly agreed to allowing me to use it for Zac's birthday. It's even got a corny name Here Comes the Son. There's a reason I'm being cheesy as this Beatles song is one I used to sing to Zac when he was a teeny tiny baby. It always helped settle him and we did many dances around the lounge to this song. :) - so yes corny, but a definite Mum awww moment ;)



It is a truly beautiful cobalt blue with real depth, it has electric blue sparkles and blue fantasy flakies. The photos really don't do it justice! .It will be released with the pastels tomorrow night but when it's gone it's gone so be quick and will only be available on the http://www.gracefullnailpolish.com site :)




1 comment:

  1. Oh wow this is gorgeous and what a wonderful thing to do for his 21st :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...