Monday, October 22, 2012

Teal - be still my heart


I am a huge huge teal fan, it's one of my favourite colours and I think it always looks so regal on nails. This is Opi Fly a gorgeous simple to use strong teal cream, the glitter tips and accent finger are Butter London - Henley Regatta. It is my first Butter polish and it applied very well and the look is divine! I do have some tip wear showing but I forgot to wrap my tips in my hurry to get the polish on and it was a couple of days before I got around to photographing the look. It's definitely one I'll wear again,


Above is natural light and below is flash which lightens the colours







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...