Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New hangbag - new nails




Just in love with my new handbag and think I may have found my favourite nail polish colour!
 I simply adore Essie Turquoise and Caicos!







Essie Turquoise and Caicos went on with a very sheer first coat and I was worried it was going to be another Essie 4 coats to achieve the opacity I like. However 2nd coat and it had redeemed itself. I did do 3 coats but probably didn't need to. Below is this gorgeous colour on it's own, but to add a pop I finished with a coat of Deborah Lippman Boom Boom Pow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...